Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It Doesn't Just Happen Once


Unfortunate incident does not just happen once. It happens one after another very often.

I got a MBPJ parking monthly pass recently. Right on the second day after getting the pass, I got summoned! Wondering why? The sticker(which comes in 2 separate pieces, 1 in paper form and another in transparent form)didn't stick well, and just dropped in my car to a spot that the officer who issued the summon could get no sight of it. Can't it be a little bit more intelligence in the design of the pass? Why can't it be a single piece of sticker which can easily stick well on the windscreen instead of 2 separate pieces in different materials which cause some trouble to stick? Damn it, I got the monthly pass and I still got summoned!

I went to PJ State to settle this brand new undesired summon plus another old summon together yesterday. It's a helly place to find a parking. I rounded for 1/2 hour then only managed to secure a parking. I proceeded to pay my summons, and of course I appealled for discount before paying. Or else the 2 summons were gonna cost me RM200! As a result of the appeal, I paid RM50 in total.

After settling my summons, I went for the kinda famous seafood porridge for my lunch. It's nothing great, with few pieces of fish head meat, 3 prawns and some lala. Guess what, it cost me RM14 for a single serving! Isshhh... It's really not worth the money! The weather was bloody hot, the porridge was hot, and I was hot too!!! What a hot lunch!

When I wanted to leave PJ State, my car was blocked by a jam for no reason for about 10-15 minutes. The queue of cars just couldn't move. Didn't know what was happening in front. I showed my signal trying to turn out, but I was just stuck. After I successfully got away from PJ State, I realized that my car signal was not working! Wholly shit! It's so dangerous to drive without signal. In any case if my car got hit for my turning left or right without showing signal, it would definitely be my fault. Having this red alert, I straight away sent my car for fixing. Waited at the workshop for more than 2 hours, hot, thirsty and having headache. When my car finally got fixed, I was having insufficient cash to pay the bill for the credit machine was just running out of order. Fortunately, I managed to call ST to my rescue. Thanks ST for your help!

On the other hand, I am very upset and pissed off with a short change incident which I least expected. Will fight for my entitlement!!!

This evening, While CH and I were walking down the staircase to go down for a drink, I slipped and fell at the staircase! I sat there, fixed on the floor for quite some moments, before I could actually stand up, with the help of CH & K. Thanks to my pair of slippery shoes. Fortunitely, I wasn't rolling down like a snow ball, or else, can't imagine the impact. As a result, I have a swollen and painful left ankle, and bruises on my left knee now. Luckily I can still walk. Am going for Chinese medication tomorrow. My KK trip is just 2 weeks away. Praying hard that my ankle and knee can recover speedily by the trip.

Sigh.... Why me???!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon.

Anonymous said...

life is like chocolate, you never know what you will get. sunshine will just after the rain. i will pray for your KK trip too, have a nice and fun and unforgettable KK trip. mauk muak

ml said...

thanks for u guys' concerns and prayers. appreciate that!