Thursday, June 26, 2008

Gluttony In the Name of Birthday


It was my birthday yesterday. Don't feel like mentioning how old I am this year as this number will keep increasing every year... which is a bit scary as I can't freeze time.

Basically, celebration or to be more exact gluttony in the name of birthday started about 2 weeks before my actual birthday, which was a total surprise for me.

So far, I have had 4 rounds of makan-makan, courtesy of different group of friends, and there's another round to come with the parasites. Was too hungry when having the 2nd round and I had totally forgotten to snap some shots of the yummy food.

Let's take a look at what I have had.

Round 1 - Dinner @ Shabu Shabu, 1-U, New Wing:
Round 2 - Curry Fish Head @ Sec 17, PJ - No pics available, was too hungry till I forgot to take any but the food was heavenly good!

Round 3 - Lunch @ UME TEI, Amcorp Mall, PJ:Round 4 - Dinner @ Chilli's, 1-U, New Wing:

Round 5 - Soon to come, looking forward to it!

From the bottom of my heart, a sincere thank to everyone for all the treats, sms, and wishes! You guys have made my birthday special!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't have to cook up excuses to eat! You can eat anytime!:D Happy bday!

ml said...

haha, true. thanks!