Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Curry Car

While other people own a Curry House restaurant, I owned a CURRY CAR last night.

Had a long day running around to client's place at Shah Alam and back in the office. On my way home after work, I turned to Damansara Uptown to pack the yummy Curry Chee Cheong Fen with fried dried shrimp and Yong Tau fu from Yip Hup Kee for dinner.

God knows, the curry sauce spilled and splashed on the window, the door and the safety belt of the passenger seat in front. Not only that, the curry disaster also contaminated both sides of the window as well as on the cushion on the left side of the back seat! Don't ask me how could it happen technically, it just happened! Damn it!

I was dog tired and hungry, and there's no way that I was going to spend time to clean the mess myself. Thus, I sent my car (which was just washed not long ago) for washing at a Shell petrol station on my way home.


At the car wash of petrol station, I was having problem communicating with the 4-5 workers there comprising Bangladeshis (I assumed) and Indonesians. The Bangladeshis were helpful but just couldn't understand what I said when I was telling them to clean off the curry sauce in the car. When I was trying hard to explain to them, 1 of them asked me if it was 'darah' (blood) in the car while I repeatedly mentioned 'Curry'. I almost vomited blood. Their English and Malay proficiency as you and I know, are registered under private limited. On the other hand, the Indonesians workers were showing bad attitudes. There were like deaf and not listening when I spoke to them in Malay. I had to stand there to supervise them (even using sign languages) to get rid of my problem, to wipe off the curry sauce inside my car before they turned stain.

RM10 gone for the car wash. Not much of an issue for the RM10 but the frustration, tireness (as I started to have sorethroat and feel like falling sick) and the hunger...

What a day! #$@#%#^%&%^*^&(&*)*()*()*(!@#!@#!$!

I am done cursing... and I am still breathing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you notice... that...these kind of things would ONLY happen to you! Hahahhahaha!!!!

ml said...

i also wonder why and am lazy to ask why anymore. hahaha

Anonymous said...

Well said.