Monday, June 18, 2007

"WISH TO DO" vs "SHOULD DO"


Yes, life has been very busy with tonnes of work ever since I am back from KK trip and I am drowning in a pool of paperwork. I have been back from KK trip for 1 month and have not been blogging for quite some time. In fact, pathetically, I only managed to finish writing the part 1 of my KK trip and Part 2's status remains "TO BE CONTINUED..." for long. It was really a good trip with loads of fun and good memories. Thus I just don't want to simply write something for completion sake.

Have been feeling time is always not enough recently. There are always so many things to do and yet so little time available. Very often, I am caught in between doing thing that I WISH TO do and I SHOULD do where there is only 1 spectrum of time available to be occupied by either one thing. In fact, I know very well that doing things that I WISH TO do or like to do will give me short term pleasure while not doing things that I SHOULD do, which always associates with some level of unwillingness, consequences will follow. Well, what to do? Reality is always cruel.

There are many things that I wanna write about but I just don't have time for it as there is just too much work for me to complete. Yes, the work is something that I SHOULD do or else I will suffer the consequences.

Blogging has been my new interest found and I find it a fun and good learning process. In order to keep the ball rolling and to generate the momentum to keep going, here tonight, I have chosen to blog over some work that I should do. Well, I will have to work double hard later to complete what I SHOULD do for this short term pleasure. :)



Sometimes it's really challenging to decide what to do when caught in the the struggle to choose between "WISH TO DO" and "SHOULD DO". Pleasure or Consequences? It takes wisdom and discipline to prioritize firmly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged. :)