Monday, June 11, 2007

My New Discovery



Isn't this cool? A new discovery for me to make slide show and incorporate it into my blog. This is the masterpiece of my first experiment, by simply picking some sample photos from my notebook. It's easy and cool.

Ya, this may be nothing new for those who have already known of this stuff for ages, but for me, it's a new dicovery, being a new kid on the blog. With this tool, I can make a nice slide show of my KK trip later, without uploading the photos and maintaining them somewhere else. Things are just made easy with this cool tool. Check it out at www.slide.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read the post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.