Friday, July 13, 2007

5 Things

I have been ‘tagged’ by KY. My mind was rather foggy initially, wondering what this tag thingy is all about. After some observations, I’ve finally figured it out. Asked KY a silly question to seek confirmation on it. :) KY, forgive me for my ignorance on this, as I am still a new kid on the blog. Hehe…

5 things found in your bag
I have definitely more than 5 things in my bag. While guys can always do without a bag, they may wonder why women always carry handbag wherever they go . First of all, men’s apparels come with POCKETS that allow them to conveniently keep their stuff such as wallets, mobile phones, and keys. Can you imagine how would it look like if women’s clothing is to come with lots of pockets and each pocket is filled with the woman stuff ? Christmas tree or Mr. Beggar Soo (苏乞丐), perhaps?

Here are 5 main items found in my bag apart from some other stuff:
1. Definitely my purse - The moment you go out, it means spending money.
2. Mobile phone – I can’t live without my mobile phone. Feel insecure if I go out without bringing it along.
3. Keys - my car keys and house keys, in a single big bunch.
4. Lip care – a Nivea essential care lip balm, and a Red Earth lip stick. I use the lip balm more often.
5. Wooden Comb – to avoid the sparkling sound (of the discharge of electrostatic) that I'll get from combing my hair with a plastic comb. Ya, I am physically easily charged with electrostatic, which is something annoying, and not that I wish to have. Once upon a time, I was easily shocked by electrostatic when I touched the door knob, car door, cubicle edge (plastic material) in the office or even at the counter of the petrol station, and most fantastically, by human or potato touch! One extreme experience was I even got shocked when I touched a potato at the supermarket! I hate it, because it's painful and I am always the one feeling the pain if the shock is by human touch. The shock occurance has reduced over time. Anyway, of late, I became the victim again of such shock, by human touch. As usual, I was the one who felt the pain, while the other person felt nothing at all.

5 favorite things in your room
I have lots of stuff in my room, accumulated over 10 years of staying in KL. Some are even in boxes, nicely put under my bed, yet to be unpacked from the last round of shifting. Talking about things in my room, I will need to do a round of mass housekeeping, downsizing, and throwing or giving away for things that I don't need anymore. Ya, I'll be moving soon. Moving is never a fun thing to do. Well, there are reasons why people don't stay where they are.

1. Long mirror - which I stand in front of it daily, applying my skin care or the extremely light make-up (I am not a make-up fan, only apply it when I have appointment at work, skin deserves to breathe some fresh air), ensuring that I look OK each time before going out, and the combing my hair before hitting the sack.
2. Sony CD player - which plays me nice songs.
3. CDs - ya, majority are from the pasar malam with only 2 are original. :)
4. DELLnosaur - my 15.4 inches, 2.81kg gigantic dell notebook which allows me to do my work and go online.
5. Fresh Cell Mask - This is my favourite facial mask. It's a gel base mask containing salmon roe DNA that has a refreshing and regenerating effect with intensive hydrating effect. It's a mask that I can even use as moisturizer.

5 things you have always wanted to do
1. Pack my backpack and fly far far away to see the world.
2. Learn piano - an unfulfilled childhood dream.
3. Photography - to capture the world from different angles. Pathetically, I don't even have a camera. Hahaha...
4. Buy 2 houses - 1 in Ipoh & 1 in KL/PJ. Need money money money!
5. Sleep earlier - Panda eyes are getting darker, and it's not good. Trying to sleep by 1am or 12:30am or even better by 12am especially during weekdays. But once I start sleeping late, I tend to stay late subsequently and form the habit unconsiously.

Again, I have more than 5 for this. I also want to start a blog in Chinese soon. Have not been seriously writing in Chinese for so long... I guess my last piece of proper chinese writing was probably an essay assignment/test durng form 5.

There is another thing that I am seriously considering doing and might be doing it very soon. You'll see. Will need some post-implementation moral support as I will go through an 'ugly' period for at least 2 years. Anyway, life goes on. As I age, I find that I am more inclined to taking more bold steps and decisions without much hesitation. If I have 80 years of age to live, I have already gone through 38.75% of it. Time is getting more precious, and I learn to realize more things about my life and to appreciate more. Not looking back, I wanna leave the rest of my life to the fullest with no regret.

And many many more...

5 things you’re currently into
1. Getting over a recruitment project. Suffering a little bit of withdrawer symptom after involving in it for about 2 months, a bit too long. Praying hard that all our hardwork and efforts will be fruitful.
2. Blogging - it's a whole new world out there in the blogging world with lots of fun, learnings and discoveries. Might not be as productive as those active bloggers, will try to write more whenever I have the time.
3. Collecting and discovering nice music. Have been buying CDs (from pasar malam of course) with nice songs or to discover if other songs in the CD are nice. Have been trying to find out the title and the singer of some nice songs that I come across. Thanks to E who helped me to download the mp3s of 'Dante's Prayer by Loreena McKennitt and 'The Rose' by Bette Midler. Am listening to these 2 nice songs when my mind needs some calming and soothing.
4. Ugly Betty - really love the show. It's shown on 8TV at 9:30pm every Tuesday. Check it out.
5. Getting ready to move. Got to throw a lot of stuff, start packing and looking for helper.

5 people you want to tag
I don't have many active blogger friends that I can think of tagging. Think I'll have to pass this.


Phew! I have finally completed this piece of tag.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for doing this! Ah?? Salmon roe DNA mask?? this is the first time I heard of such things leh!

Anonymous said...

oh, KY, this product is tested and proven good....coz m using it too..muahahha...

ml said...

ky, skincare has long adopted biotechnology lah. :) ya, the mask is really good. lazy ass like me just apply it as moisturizer before going to bed as i am lazy to go through the proper procedure. of course, for moisturizer, the best is still La Mer, which is too luxurious for me to use. tested the samples, damn good!